The MiGym Class Schedule Bulk Import Utility allows MiGym to pull a feed of classes from your club management system. By exporting your data any of the formats below:
- Recurring event format
- 14 Day event format (recommended)
- 14 days of classes supported format
- 14 days of classes supported format (version 2)
- Multi-Location 14 days of classes supported format (a single feed for all locations)
Put this file in a publicly accessible location so that MiGym can retrieve your data every 20 minutes and load it into the MiGym events database.
- In the recurring event supported format, each row represents a weekly recurring class. So if a class meets on Monday, Wednesday and Friday; create a separate row for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- In the 14 day format, each row represents one instance of a class. So if a class meets 3 times a week, there should be 3 separate rows in the feed.
- Once your CSV files are out there, email us a list of each location, their CSV URL and the timezone for that location.
- If you would like to create a single class schedule file feed for all locations, a chain_id and location_id column will need to be prepended to each feed. MiGym will work with you to determine what the chain_id should be for your business and what individual location_ids should be used for each location.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com