Before you begin it is important these 2 steps are followed.
This will eliminate any problems setting up your accounts with Apple.
- You must have a D-U-N-S Number
- When you set up your iTunes Developer account you must enroll as an Organization.
Step 1: Enroll an Apple Developer Account with a new or existing Apple ID
You will need to have, or create, an Apple ID with which your new Apple Developer account will be associated. Apple charges an annual $99 fee for your developer account.
- Start here: https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
- Read through the checklist of items required before enrolling then select. The required items are, you must enroll as an Organization and have a D-U-N-S Number.
- The D-U-N-S Number is a unique nine-digit number that identifies business entities on a location-specific basis. Please visit https://developer.apple.com/support/D-U-N-S/ for more information and or to request a D-U-N-S Number.
- Start Your Enrollment.
5. Enter your Apple ID or click on Create Apple ID to create one.
6. Select the appropriate option under Entity Type which is Company/Organization. then select Continue.<>
7. Enter the required Contact Information and read through the license agreement. Next, select Continue.
8. Verify the information that you've entered and select Continue.
9. Review the purchase details and select Purchase.
10. You will then be directed to a Sign In page, simply enter your Apple ID credentials.
11. Enter the necessary billing information and select Continue.
Step 2: Granting MiGym Access
Invite MiGym to your new Apple Developer account so we can begin to provision and manage your apps
- Sign in to developer.apple.com/account, and click People. Next click Invite People. Note: If you do not see this "People" Icon, when you login into your Developer Account this is an indication you may have set up your Apple Developer Account improperly. You must set up your account as
- an Organization and not as an Individual.
Under the Invite as Admins title enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" and select Invite.
2. Next visit: https://itunesconnect.apple.com/
- If youre prompted to login use your newly created Apple ID to sign in.
- On the iTunes Connect homepage, click Users and Roles
- Click the plus sign.
4. Enter the individuals user information (first name, last name, and email address), and click Next.
- First Name: MiGym
- Last Name: Deployments
- Email Address: email@example.com
5. Click Next to continue
6. Select the roles to assign to this user and select Admin. Then select Next.
7. Select the notification types assigned to this user territory, and click Save.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org