Push notifications look like Short Message Service (SMS)/text messages and mobile alerts, but they only reach users who have installed your app. They can be sent at any time or scheduled in advance. MiGym keeps a log of notifications as well.
Push notifications are great for communicating promotions and time-sensitive information to your club's members to increase visits, engagement, and retention. Some examples include a time-sensitive fitness special, notification of holiday hours, or a notice on inclement weather impacting club operating hours and/or classes.
- Notifications can include emojis and links
- Notifications can be sent instantly or scheduled for the future
- You can send notifications to one, some, or all locations
- A user can be assigned with access for sending notifications only
How to send a notification to only one location and all locations:
1. Login to http://admin.migymapp.com/ with your username and password.
2. Choose the location you want to send the push notification to by selecting the location in the drop-down menu in the upper left-hand corner. 3. Select the 'NOTIFICATIONS' tab highlighted in orange as shown below. 4. UNCHECK the box "Send Message to All Locations". Keep the box CHECKED if you want to "Send Message to All Locations". 5. Create your notification under "Post a New Message to Club Members". 6. Select the location you want this notification to go to under "Send a Message to the Below Locations". 7. Select the button "POST MESSAGE".
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org